- Single slide – Right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Multiple slides – Hold Ctrl and select the slides you want then right-click and select Delete Slide.
- Sequence of slides – Hold Shift and select a sequence of slides then right-click and select Delete Slide.
Why can I not delete a slide in Powerpoint?
How do you delete a slide in Powerpoint on a Mac?
How do you delete Powerpoint slides with the keyboard?
Is there a fast way to delete slides?
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- At the left, click the slide you want to delete. If you want to delete multiple slides, hold the Shift key and click them now.
- Press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
How do I merge PowerPoint slides on my phone?
- Fast and Easy Way to Merge. Upload your document, choose the save format type and click on Convert button. …
- Convert from Anywhere. It works from all platforms including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. …
- Merge Quality.
How do you merge slides in PowerPoint?
Open your main presentation. Select the “Review” tab at the top function bar. Click on the “Compare” function to find your other source presentation. Browse for the presentation you want to merge with and press “Merge” to combine the slides from both presentations.
How do you hide slides on a Mac?
- Open the PowerPoint presentation on your Mac or PC.
- Right-click on the slide you wish to hide.
- Click “Hide Slide.”
- This will immediately hide the slide and indicate it’s hidden by making it gray with a null symbol in the upper left corner.
How do you copy a slide in PowerPoint?
In the thumbnail pane, select the slide you want to copy, and on the keyboard, press Ctrl+C. Still in the thumbnail pane, go to where you want to paste the slide, and on the keyboard, press Ctrl+P.
How do you duplicate a slide in Google slides?
- On your computer, open a presentation in Google Slides.
- At the left, click the slide you want to duplicate. If you want to duplicate multiple slides, hold the Shift key and click them now.
- Right-click and select Duplicate slide.
How do you change the slide number font in Google Slides?
Go to the toolbar, click the Font drop-down arrow and choose the font that best suits your needs. You’ll see an arrow next to some fonts. If you hover over one of these arrows, a list with the different available styles for that font will be displayed.
How do I delete a text box in PowerPoint?
Click the border of the text box that you want to delete, and then press DELETE. Make sure that the pointer is not inside the text box, but rather on the border of the text box. If the pointer is not on the border, pressing DELETE will delete the text inside the text box and not the text box.
How to convert PowerPoint to PDF?
- Select File > Export.
- Click Create PDF/XPS Document, then click Create PDF/XPS.
- In the Publish as PDF or XPS dialog box, choose a location to save the file to. …
- Optionally, if you want to change what the final PDF file is like, do any of the following: …
- Click Publish.
How do I copy all slides in PowerPoint?
- To select multiple sequential slides, click the first slide, press Shift, and then click the last slide that you want.
- To select multiple non-sequential slides, press Ctrl, and then click each slide that you want.
How do I hide background graphics in PowerPoint?
Click Format Background. In the Format Background pane, under Fill, click Solid Fill. Click the Color button and select white, or any other color you like. If you want to remove the background from all slides, click Apply to All.
How do I delete a slide in PowerPoint without right clicking?
Finally, you can also press the “Backspace” key on your keyboard to delete the slide after you’ve clicked on the preview.
How do I replace a template in PowerPoint?
Select File > New from Template. The PowerPoint Presentation Gallery opens. On the left, under Templates, click My Templates. Select a template file and then click Choose.
Why are slides crossed out in PowerPoint?
The slide number is crossed out, indicating that it is hidden. To unhide a slide, select it and then click Hide Slide again.
Why are page numbers not showing in PowerPoint?
4) If the slide number is not showing, go to Master Layout and check the Slide number checkbox. Then, select OK.
How do I add fonts to PowerPoint?
- Download the font files. …
- If the font files are zipped, unzip them by right-clicking the .zip folder and then clicking Extract. …
- Right-click the fonts you want, and click Install.
- If you’re prompted to allow the program to make changes to your computer, and if you trust the source of the font, click Yes.
How to add animation to PowerPoint?
- Select the object or text on the slide that you want to animate. …
- On the Animations tab of the ribbon, open the gallery of animations, and select the one you want.
- On the Animations tab, open the Effect Options list to select from among the available options.
How do you duplicate a slide in PowerPoint?
Duplicate a slide
In the pane on the left, Ctrl+click or right-click the slide thumbnail that you want to duplicate, and then click Duplicate Slide.
How do I save a picture in high resolution in PowerPoint?
Step 2: Export the slide as a picture
- GIF Graphics Interchange Format (. …
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*. …
- PNG Portable Network Graphics Format (*. …
- TIFF Tag Image File Format (*.
How do I Copy text from PowerPoint to Word?
Open the PPT file in PowerPoint and select File > Export from the menu bar. Select Create Handouts. Select a page layout in the Send To Microsoft Word window. Select OK to export the slideshow into a Word file.
How do I edit a watermark in PowerPoint?
- Select View > Slide Master.
- Scroll to the top of the thumbnail pane and select the Slide Master at the top.
- Select Insert > Text Box, then drag to draw a text box on the slide.
- Type the text you want in the text box.
- Choose a light font fill color and make any other changes to the font and style.